Q. What determines the cost of a shipment?
- The primary factors that determine cost are: Dimensions of box, weight, and postal code it is going to. We always want to get the most amount of weight in the smallest box possible in order to optimize these factors and give you the best price. If you would like a quote, please fill out this form and we will email you as soon as we can.
- Yes. We have flat rate boxes & envelopes for FedEx, UPS, and United States Postal Service.
- Yes. We have a wide variety of box sizes available to purchase. Prices vary depending on box size.
- Bring your items to us! We can find the box size that is most economical for your shipment and we can also pack it for you. Packing charges range from $1.95 and go up from there, depending on the item you are shipping.
- The answer to this question changes depending on a number of factors (box size, zip code, speed, etc.). We will provide you with all of your shipping options.
- Yes. Both FedEx Express (pick-up at 4 p.m.) and UPS (pick-up at 5 p.m.) have guaranteed overnight options. Depending on where you're shipping it, there are standard ground shipping options that will also get it there in one day.
- Unfortunately, no, we are unable to ship these items. In fact, we are not allowed to ship packages in boxes with alcohol logos on them either.
- Yes. We are able to ship almost anywhere in the world. There may be restrictions in certain countries. We recommend checking into those prior before bringing your items in. We will work diligently to find you the best price we can on international shipments. Please allot extra time for completing these when you come in.
- Spee Dee usually picks up at 1 p.m. They cover MN, IA, WI, IL, ND, SD, NE, and a very tiny portion of MO. They are typically a 1-2 day service, though there are some exceptions.
- Yes. We are open 9 to noon on Saturday. You can drop them off, we will scan them in, and then they will be held until Monday's pick-up.
- These vary by company and are listed here.
- No. Our system prints out the labels ready for shipment. It also stores all of the previous addresses you have shipped.
- While this is the most frequent question we are asked, we usually don't know. But we assure you, most of the time, he is basically living here.
278 Mankato Ave.
Winona, MN 55987